Shipping & Returns
You got terrain or accessories from me? Awesome! I make every single order when it comes in – this takes time.
Bear in mind that it tends to take us about a week or two to make your order – so whenever you place your order, the odds are that it will get sent about a week or two after you buy it. Sorry about the lead time for dispatch – it’s the best we can do at the moment. As I grow, I’ll be able to dispatch goods more quickly, but right now, that’s the best I can manage!
Please bear the time in mind when making your order!
Also, during busy periods, such as Christmas, or just after sales or major events (Black Friday, Salute, etc) there might be slight delays.
I am a small company (just a one man army) so when it get’s busy. I apologise for this and we will work hard to get these delays lifted.
Every single order is hand packed and checked for defects to make sure all parts are in prime condition!
After picking up the goods from the online store, proceed to the cart, be sure to pick a proper location / country and calculate your shipping. The webpage will adjust to your location and present proper options available for you! Then all you need to do is simply follow to finish your order.
After booking money on my account, I will proceed to your order. I do not accept COD packages as a shipping option.
1. The Customer can cancel the order if the products have not been sent by writing an email to: email@example.com
2. The Customer who is a natural person, who purchased in Gingermane Studio online store used outside his trade or profession (the consumer) may withdraw from the contract of sale of the product purchased in Gingermane Studio online store without giving a reason within ten (10) calendar days receipt of the completed order, except in particular (according to art. paragraph 10. 3 of the Act of 2 March 2000 on the protection of consumer rights and liability for dangerous products (consolidated text of 14 September 2012, Coll. U . to 2012, item. 1225) products, of which the state after the receipt by the Customer changed, unless the change was necessary in the ordinary management.
3. Termination of the contract in accordance with paragraph. 2 above statement needs to be sent by e-mail by the deadline specified in paragraph. 2 above. In this case the Customer is obliged to return the company product and its value in accordance with paragraph. 4 of this paragraph within the timeframe of the current regulations of the law. The Company will reimburse the Customer within 14 days of the price paid by the Customer of the product.
4. A customer who withdrew from the agreement in accordance with paragraph. 2 may return the ordered item in whole or in part after receipt, provided the Polish Post or courier – the date specified in paragraph. 3 above.
5. The Company does not receive the items referred to it returned for COD and is not responsible for the costs associated with such items.
- Please only use the email address used to place the order. We can only accept change requests when it comes from the original email.
- Adding or changing items in your order may incur extra postage costs or require further payment depending on the weight and value of the items being added to the order.
- Please be aware that if further payment is required then part or all of your order may be delayed until that payment is received.
- In the event that money needs to be reimbursed to you this will be returned via the original payment method used for the order.
- Please be aware that there can be a delay between items from your order being dispatched and you being notified of dispatch. We are unable to change orders once they are dispatched.
FAULTS WITH ORDERS
If there is a problem or fault with your order, please email us with your order number, a description of the fault, and images, if possible. We will respond as soon as we can with either a resolution, or contact details of the company in question to request assistance. We strive to solve as many problems as we can ourselves, without having to redirect you.